As such, we do not understand the growth of concepts
- Andrew F. Timber and you will Matthew J. Smith discussed about three certain sorts of on line identities that individuals is also formulate: anonymity (the person trailing a contact is wholly unfamiliar), pseudonymity (some one uses good pseudonym, however, anybody see whom the actual individual trailing the content try), and you can genuine-existence (whenever all of our on the internet and FtF identities are identical).
- Of these two theoretical approaches to label (Erikson and Goffman), that do you think is the greatest product having discussing how your web identity and you can off-line identy was basically formed? As to why?
- With respect to your online CMC behavior, are you experiencing a private, pseudonymous, and you may real-existence identity? In this case, just how are these similar? How will they be different?
a dozen.cuatro Concepts out of Computer-Mediated Interaction
- Explain uses and you may gratifications concept and just how it can help you understand CMC behavior.
- Define public exposure concept and how it can help all of us learn CMC behavior. Continue reading