What is Paytm?
Paytm stands for Pay through mobile and it is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It lets you transfer money instantly to anyone at zero cost using the Paytm Wallet. You can make cashless transactions at several places like taxi and autos, petrol pumps, grocery shops, restaurants, coffee shops, multiplexes, and many more. You can also use Paytm to pay for online recharges, utility bill payments, book movie or travel tickets among other things on the Paytm app or website.
How to create Paytm account?
1. Open your Paytm app 2. Tap on ‘Create A New Account’ 3. Enter your mobile that you want to use for Paytm, email address and a password 4. Tap on ‘Create a New Account’ 5. Enter the OTP that you will receive on your mobile number and click on ‘Submit’ 6. Enter your First Name, Last Name and DOB 7. Click on ‘Create Account’ 8. Your account has been created
How to use Paytm?
You can use Paytm for many different things such as online recharge, shopping, pay fees, bills and a lot more thing. You will need to at least one of your bank account to your Paytm account and then you can enjoy India’s fastest online transactions and payment service.
1. Open your ‘Passbook in your Paytm app 2. Click on ‘Send Money to Bank’ 3. Enter the transaction amount and account details 4. Click on ‘Proceed’ 5. Your transaction is complete.
Note that Paytm charges you 4% of the transaction when you transfer money from your Paytm wallet to a bank account.
How to do KYC in Paytm?
To do your KYC in Paytm, you need to log in to your account on Paytm app and follow these steps-
1. Go to your ‘My Profile Settings’ section in Paytm app. 2. Tap on ‘Complete your KYC’ 3. Select your state and district 4. You will see a list of KYC centres as per the details you have filled. Go to the nearby KYC store to complete your KYC. You will have to carry the required documents such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card, PAN card etc.
How to get free Paytm cash back?
You can paydayloanstennessee.com/cities/cardova/ get free Paytm cash back by applying promo codes while you are proceeding your transactions. Tap on ‘Cashback’ on the top right corner of your Paytm app to find daily promo codes and offers. You can get additional cash back by purchasing a gift voucher on Paytm.
How to add beneficiary in Paytm?
1. Go to ‘My Payment Settings’ on Paytm app. 2. Tap on ‘Manage Beneficiaries’ 3. Tap on ‘Add New Beneficiary’ 4. Enter account details or wallet number of the beneficiary. 5. Tap on ‘Add Beneficiary’ 6. Enter OTP received on your number 7. Beneficiary is added succesfully
How to add money in Paytm wallet?
1. Go to your ‘Passbook’ 2. Tap on ‘Paytm Wallet’ 3. Tap on ‘Add money to Paytm Wallet’ 4. Enter the amount you want to add in your wallet and click on ‘Add Money’ 5. Select your mode of the transaction- bank account, debit card, credit card, net banking or BHIM UPI 6. Enter account/card details and tap on ‘Pay Securely’ 7. Enter OTP that you will receive on your mobile number 8. Money is added in your wallet
How to pay through Paytm?
1. Tap on ‘Pay’ on Paytm app 2. Scan the QR code or enter the number of the beneficiary that you want to pay 3. Enter the amount 4. Pay using your Paytm wallet or add money to your Paytm wallet from your bank account if the wallet has insufficient funds 5. The money is paid to the beneficiary